Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to file a patent good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of providers not seeking add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and product idea video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they begin a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you can have your idea/inventhelp product development rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.