Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some for the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how do i patent an idea good understanding you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of services not looking to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the InventHelp Company first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they begin a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product idea rejected by a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and study part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.